In this tutorial, we learn how to achieve a perfect at home manicure. First, remove all the nail polish from the nails and then file them down. Use a buffer to buff the top of the nail and push down the cuticles. Clean out underneath the nails and then wash your hands thoroughly with soap, then let dry. After this, use instant cuticle remover on all of your nails to remove your cuticles completely. Use a wooden pick to push these back and remove them just to make sure you have it all gone. After this, paint your nails any color that you would like. Give them two coats if it is needed. Allow to dry, then add on a gloss to the top and your nails are finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades