This video illustrates the method to removing 3D acrylic nail art without a drill machine. This process is composed of the folowing steps-
Take a organic solution of nailpaint suspended homogeneously in a bowl.
Now take some lukewarm water in another bowl and dip your nails in it.
Now dip your nails in the bowl containing the organic solution.
The nail art will come loose. Now , take any blunt object and slowly scrape out the acyrclic nail art carefully. Make sure you do not hurt yourself.
Now dip cotton in a nail paint remover solution and rub it on the nails in order to remove the remaining traces of artwork present on them.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades