First things first, gals: NEVER, EVER use a nail clipper to clip off your cuticles. You may think clipping your cuticles off is a quick and easy way to get rid of your cuticles before a manicure, but doing so is highly dangerous because it can lead to infection and tearing.
To learn how to remove your fingernail cuticles the safe way, check out this nail and manicure tutorial. You'll need nail polish remover, water, cuticle oil, and a cuticle pusher/fingernail scraper/orange stick.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades