Yes, the Indian wedding season is just around the corner, and I am going crazy with excitement!
Check this super easy Indian Wedding Nails by superwowstyle for Bindi nail designs. And do not worry, this is totally a No Tools Nail Art, and perfectly easy for even those who are not used to doing their nails!
You will need for this no tools Indian wedding nail art designs for beginners:
- Base coat
- Top coat
- Red nail polish
- Any cool Bindi
If you do not have a bindi for this Bindi nail art for Indian weddings and bridal makeup, you can:
Find Bindi Here: http://goo.gl/H5Rr1D
by the way, Bindis are available in various styles, there is no Fixed design. Even this above pattern is slightly different from what I have used, since I got mine from a local market in India. So take your pick and have fun creating your own styles!
This DIY is great for beginners who are looking for ways to learn how to do easy nail designs without tools. This is a look that can be done in just a few minutes, and looks so rad!
If you have any questions about the method used here or the style that I have created, please write your queries in the video comment section!
Thanks for watching!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades