In this video, the instructor shows us how to remove acrylic nails quickly and easily. First, remove some of the acrylic using a professional nail tool, you can find this online or at a beauty supply store. Next, take a big bowl of warm water and a small bowl of pure acetone. Soak your nail in each of these for a few minutes. After this, you should be able to gently push the acrylic nail off while it is still wet. Once you have removed the acrylic, brush your nail with cuticle oil to help prevent further damage on your nail.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades