Demonstrator Caitlin offers a tutorial on how to remove fake nails you purchased from your local drug or beauty supply store and applied yourself, safely. You start with putting an acetone based nail polish remover in a paper cup and where you soak your nail in the cup. You can then use a tooth pick to get under the 'fake nail' to lift a little if needed. After gap between real nail and fake nail is created, soak again in nail polish remover and then use a paper towel to slowly work/wiggle off the fake nail. To remove excess nail glue left behind by fake nail, dip paper towel in the nail polish remover rub on finger. You can remove any nail glue or gunk that still exist use an nail buffer and your done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades