In this video, we learn how to remove acrylic nails easily! First, you can cut down the acrylic nails using fingernail clippers if you want to keep your natural nails the same length. Next, take a drill or buffer to remove the shine from the acrylic. After this, put acetone on a cotton pad and place on nail, then wrap the nail in foil. Repeat this for all nails then leave on for one hour. Next, you should be able to easily remove the acrylic. Make sure you buff off any excess material then apply cuticle oil to prevent further damage.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades