In this tutorial, we learn how to design Christmas holiday winter nails. First, purchase acrylic nails and paint them a burnt orange or copper color. Now, take a very small and pointed brush and dip it into red nail polish. Draw a candle onto the acrylic nail, then paint green around it to make holly and yellow above it to make a flame. Set this aside and let it dry, then continue to decorate the rest of your nails with either the same design or something else Christmas related. Apply to your fingers when they have finished drying and you're ready for the holidays with your decorated nails!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades