If you want to add interest to your nails, follow the steps in this video tutorial from Broadway Fashion Diva Nails. It shows you how to apply acrylic skulls, crossbones, and roses nails. The first step before application is to select nails that fit each of your fingers of one hand. Then, lay the nails out so that they are ready for application. Using pink gel glue, begin with your pinky finger. Utilize the tab to have control of the acrylic nail without actually holding the nail and getting glue all over your finger. The tab comes off when pushed down and then twisted off. Make sure not to put any glue on the tip of the nail. Apply glue to the acrylic as well as your natural nail. Then apply the acrylic nail to the natural nail. Repeat this for all fingers. To add shine, use Kiss Shining Armor strengthening top coat. To learn how to correctly apply this acrylic nail set, follow the steps in this instructional video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades