This video shows you how to remove acrylic nails using a nail tip. It takes a long time to soak the nails in acetone to remove them, and this method is quicker. To do it, slide one of the corners under any part of the tip. Force it in and slide it over across the nail and you will be able to see the acrylic nail lift up. Gently work on it to pull the nail off. It might hurt a little bit. The nail will look kind of rough, so you'll have to file it, and use some nail strengthener. Nail technicians might not like this technique, but if it works for you, it's a quick and cheap way to remove your acrylic nails without having to go to a salon.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades