If you've grown tired of your acrylic nails and want to remove them, but don't want to go to the salon, follow these steps to learn how to remove them from home. You will need to use a 100 percent acetone remover to take off all of the nail polish first. Then, take an old container that you no longer want and pour some of the acetone in it. Make sure the container has a wide enough top that you can stick your hand in it. Place the tips of your fingers into this container and cover it with a towel. Leave it in for 10 minutes and check to see that the acrylic is beginning to come off. Leave it in for an additional 10 to 15 minutes and most of the acrylic should be dissolved by then. For any remaining acrylic, use an acetone-soaked cotton ball to remove it. Because acetone will dry out your nails, use a mix of extra virgin olive oil and tea tree oil to hydrate your nails. You can then go about buffing your nails. Top them with a strengthener and top coat to protect them since they will be somewhat sensitive. Then, apply lotion all over your hands.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades