The first step in removing acrylic from nails is to cut nails down with clippers. Next file off gel sealer and seventy percent of acrylic with file or nail dimmer. The demonstrator then cut ten squares of foil, one for each nail. After the foil is completed cut cotton rounds into four pieces. You will only need two and a half cotton rounds. Using one hundred percent acetone saturate each cotton piece that you cut. Place saturated cotton pieces on each finger and then wrap securely with foil. Leave this application on for forty five minutes soaking each nail completely. After the forty five minutes are complete remove foil and cotton. Using a cuticle pusher, remove as much acrylic as possible. You will now take a file and file edge of nails as well as top of nail using circular pattern to smooth. Next, you will saturate another whole cotton round and wipe off any remaining acrylic residue. If you are going to apply a new set now is the time to prep nails, if not buff nails with a four sided labeled buffer. Buff nails to a shine.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades