Hello to all my readers, this is Kalsoom Nafasat. You all will be amazed to know that you can create some great nail art using needles. Although toothpicks are used more commonly in nail art, needles can be used for the tiniest of details. A needle is the best tool for creating sketches or painting faces on your fingernails. Isn't that amazing?
To do nail art with needle, you will need:
- 2 or 3 nail polishes (any paint of your choice)
- Base coat (to prevent nail yellowing)
- Top coat (to protect the design)
Step 1 Apply a base coat on your nails.
Applying a base coat on your nails prevents ythem from getting yellow and losing their natural color. It also strengthen the nails.
Step 2 Apply the polish to your nails.
Once your base coat has dried, apply the polish to your entire nail.
Step 3 Apply thick stripes of your second polish.
Before your first polish dries, apply thick stripes of polish with a regular polish brush.
Step 4 Use the needle to create a marbling effect.
Now, be quick before both of the polishes dry. Move the needle on your nail in the form of an "8" and also in the form of horizontal and vertical lines.
Step 5 Apply the final top coat.
When your nail polish dries, apply the top coat on it and enjoy.
- When working with needles, please make sure that your polish or paint is not too thick, otherwise a needle will not work, as it slips down easily from the steel.
- Working with a needle requires a lot of practice, because it is not easy to work with due to its size and because of its very sharp end.
Have an iPhone? Check out all 200+ new features coming in iOS 13.