How to remove acrylic nails with a soak To remove acrylic nails start by putting some warm water in a bowl. Put your hand in the water for about 20 minutes. After about 20 minutes the nails will become loose and you can then remove them. Take a towel and dry your hands off after you have removed the nails. Then push the cuticles back and trim them. After you trim your nails buff them off. Use a brush to brush away the dust. Buff the nails again to make them shiny. Use some cuticle oil to moisturize and hydrate the cuticles. Once you have put on the oil rub it in with your fingers. Then moisturize your hands with hand cream. Removing the old acrylic nails and giving yourself a manicure is very easy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades