In this tutorial we learn how to take off artificial nails at home. You will need: acetone, foil (in strips), finger file, nail clippers, buffer and cotton ball. First, tear your cotton ball into two pieces and completely soak it in the acetone. Now, apply the cotton ball over the nail and wrap the foil completely around the nail. Do this on each nail for around 1-2 hours. After this, remove the nail with nail clippers, if it's tough to remove, put the foil back on and let sit for longer. Now, file your nature nail and apply moisturizer to help protect your nail.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades