This video demonstrates how to make nail art inspired by the character Poison Ivy. You'll need a nail file, three non-fabric Band-Aids, scissors, toothpicks, green metallic and gold nail polish, and top coat. First file nails into a square shape. Cut each Band-Aid in half. Paint over entire nail with metallic green and let dry. Cover the lower part of the nail with the Band-Aids, and paint the tips with metallic gold polish, let dry, and remove Band-Aids. Create a vine design on each nail by dipping a toothpick in gold nail polish and drawing curves and curls on the green part of the nail. When the gold polish is dry, finish with top coat. By following these instructions, you can create artistic and fun nail art.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades