In this tutorial, we learn how to create orange and pearl acrylic nails. Start off by measuring your acrylic nails and cutting them to the length you desire. Next, apply the nails with professional adhesive, then apply a white layer to the top of the nails to make it a French nail style. After you apply the white, apply an orange sparkle directly underneath the white, putting a small layer of orange on the white. Repeat these steps for all your different nails, then apply a clear coat over the entire nail. Let them dry completely before touching anything, and enjoy your beautiful acrylic nails!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades