First, prep the nails. Apply the white tips to the end of your nail. Use a nail clipper to clip the edges and a nail file to round the edges so they are not pointy. Next, apply primer to the bed of the nail. Then apply white acrylic with a brush to the tips that you put on earlier. Use the brush to make sure it fits the shape you want. Next, apply nail polish on the nail bed until it is the same height as the acrylic. File the edges down again if needed. Coat with transparent pink mix (a mixture of acrylic and a tiny bit of red orange mica powder).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades