In this tutorial, we learn how to remove acrylic and gel nails. First, fill a large dish with warm water, large enough to fit a small glass bowl inside. After this, fill the small glass dish with pure acetone. From here, place the bowl inside the large dish and then add in several cotton balls to this. From here, you will place the cotton balls on your nails and then cover them with foil wrappers. Leave these on your nails for around 1 hour and then check on them to see if the acrylic nail is ready to remove. If it is, use a wooden tool to pry it off and then wash the hands off. You will need to moisturize your hands and put oil on the nails to nourish them back to health after this.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades