In order to soak off your gel fingernails, you will need to the following supplies: nail files or emery boards, cotton swabs, acetone, aluminum foil, cuticle stick, and cuticle oil.
To begin taking off your gel fingernails, begin scraping them with a nail file. This will allow the solutions to soak in better. Coat cotton swabs with acetone. Place the cotton swabs on the nail bed. Wrap the nails in aluminum foil. Wrap them tightly enough to prevent leakage. Allow the acetone to soak in for 15-20 minutes.
Use the cuticle stick to peel the gel nail off. Massage in cuticle oil.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades