Tired of boring one color nails? Check out this manicure tutorial that teaches you how to create a pink and white fading effect on your fingernails. You will need a base coat, bright pink nail polish, white nail polish, and a clear top coat. This is a beautiful look for short or long natural nails or acrylic and artificial nails. You can create this effect with any color nail polish. Watch this how to video and you can create a pink to white fading effect on your fingernails.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades