BeautifulYou TV presents how a watermelon nail art design is painted. The nail painting starts off with a white line drawn between the base and the tip of the fingernail. Pink is used to cover the base and light green for the section from the white line moving towards the fingernail tip. Streaks of dark green nail polish are then painted on the light green section to give the look of a watermelon. To decorate the watermelon with seeds, draw black tear-shaped designs on the pink section and create a 3D look on them with white polish painted on one side of each tear-shaped seed. Cover the fingernail with colorless polish to finish the design. This presentation of the watermelon nail art design is a pretty addition to your summer nail fashion.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades