Fingernail ridges are usually a sign of bad health. Horizontal ridges in your nails are caused by trauma to the cuticle as well as by medications or sickness. Meanwhile, verticle ridges are hereditary but can be caused by trauma.
If you have either type of ridge, you can take steps to cover them up. Things you can do include applying nail polish and using an emery board. Nothing can cure these ridges completely, but these methods will help you deal.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades