In this video, the viewer is shown how to apply red, silver, and glitter nail polish to make various patterns. First, you need to apply two coats of a natural, pearly color. Next, she uses a very thin brush to apply her red patterns. She uses one red to make lines and another red to fill in. Then she adds a dark, glittery red to coat over the filling. The same procedures and brushes are used to apply the silver on her nails. Finally, she applies small rhinestones to her nails by using the wet nail polish as an adhesive.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades