Julie teaches us how to apply a twisted polka dot art design to your nails in this tutorial. you will first need to make sure you have a pink and white nail polish that are quick to dry. Now, paint your nails pink over the entire nail and allow them to dry all the way. After this, grab a white nail polish and paint the top of the nails, like you are creating a French tip on the top, do this to all the nails and allow them to dry. Next, pour some of the white nail polish onto a piece of plastic or wax paper, then grab a toothpick and dip it in. Now, start pushing the toothpick onto the pink area of the nail to make small bubbles. After you do this to all the nails, do the same for the pink nail polish, except putting the bubbles on the white part of the nail. Let these dry, then apply a clear coat and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades