In this tutorial, we learn how to create cute XOXO Valentine's nails. First, you will need to gather all of your nail colors and clean off your current nails. After this, paint a cherry red glitter coat to all of your nails and allow it to dry. next, you will grab a white nail polish and paint on a thick diagonal strip over the red. Next, use a thin white line to create a lace pattern on the nail, then allow to dry. Once dried, draw on hearts and "x's" on the middle of the thick white strip, then dry and apply on a clear coat of nail polish! Once dried, enjoy these cute nails!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades