Are you the kind of person who gets kind of sad leaving the beach after a long day on the shores swimming, surfing, and just overall enjoying the sand and surf? Don't ever let that pretty body of water out of your sight by creating this gorgeous nail look.
Composed of a skyline at sunset and filled with lingering M-shaped birds, this is a cute way to show your devotion to summer fun and the ocean!
Products Used and where you can find them:
(Note: If you don't have these specific products, feel free to use similar products from your own collection)
Base Coat- Nail Life Gripper
Revlon- Craving Coral
MAC: Malibu Peach
Wet 'n' Wild- Flirty Rose
Jesse's Girl- Blackout
Migi Nail Art Pen- Black
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades