Can't decide between two new nail colors you snagged at a Sephora sale on Essie nail lacquers? We understand it's sometimes difficult to choose a color when both look so tempting.
Solve this dilemma by watching this tutorial, where you'll learn how to apply a split nail color look that's pretty yet quirky enough that you can be guaranteed there will be no other girl at the mall wearing the same look.
LA Girls Nail Lacquer "Tropical"
Revlon ColorStay Nail Polish "Always Flaunting"
China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat
+ scotch tape!
I got the tape idea from:
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades