In this video, we learn how to create Halloween inspired skull nails. First, apply a base coat to the nails before applying anything else. After this, apply a black nail polish to the entire nail and allow it to dry. Now, take a silver nail polish, and draw a skull shape onto the nail. Use your black nail polish to create the eyes in the skull, then use a nail brush to create the shape of the head and bones underneath the skull. Let the nail dry, then repeat this on all your nails for a spooky Halloween look that is unique and scary!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades