Create holiday red, green, and gold wreath nails This is a simple, festive nail look. Use French tip to dip. Pour it into the jar. Use applicator and put French tip on all nails. Choose a design dark green color. Use a duel toothpick that has been dulled as a dotting tool. Use the dotting tool to apply the green. Dot circles and swirl. Continue on all ten fingers. Dry for two minutes. Take the gold polish with the dotting tool and place balls on top of the wreath. Scatter them around. Take the red nail polish and alternate between the red and gold. Apply top coat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades