This video shows the viewer how to create an interesting nail pattern using minimal effort. This is done by first applying a base coat to the nail and then choosing a block color. Apply the color and then wait for it to dry completely. Then either add another color, or even 2 extra colors, and allow for this to dry. Then, select the type of striping tape you wish to use and stick it to the surface of the nail using the adhesive backing. Then trim the overhanging tape using cuticle nippers.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades