Ombre and zebra prints are two of the hottest fashion trends this season, but you'd never see the two trends mishmashed together on on person. Until now.
Though mixing prints is usually frowned upon by fashion sticklers, this ombre and zebra print hybrid nail is sheer gorgeousness. With black zebra stripes set against a pastel gradient that washes from pale yellow to purple, this nail design is perfectly wearable and not at all eye blinding.
Nail polish I used
China Glaze: Base Coat
Nail Art Lacquer: Black (thin brush)
China Glaze: Fairy Dust (glitter)
Seche Vite: Top Coat
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades