Learn how you can create a pink and white nail design with this tutorial. You will need the following nail polish: 23 Heaven by Sally Hansen Advanced Hard as Nails, White French Tip Nail Polish by Sally Hansen Hard as Nails, and fine and medium brushes.
To make the medium brush, take an old ugly nail polish you don't use, take some toilet paper and wipe off the nail polish on the brush. Then take scissors and cut off half the hairs of the brush, and there you have your medium brush. Don't throw away the bottle of nail polish. When you aren't using your brush, put it back in it's old nail polish and just wipe it off when you need to use it again. Same thing for the fine brush except take the brush and cut off half of the hairs, then take the hairs you have left and cut off half of that! Now you have your fine brush.
Watch this how to video and you can achieve this pretty pink and white nail design in no time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades