Learn to create red, green & black nails for Christmas with this video tutorial. This is a really cute look and it is great for Christmas. You could have a really great outfit to match with your nails.
1. Paint the fake nail red, and after that you will put white polish on a sponge and put it on the bottom part of the nail.
2. Use black paint in a "v" shape connecting on both sides. Next you will make black dots on the right side of the nail.
3. Use white paint and a thin brush and outline it on the black lines.
4. Put white dots on the left side of your nails and then you are done with painting the nails. Next, glue the fake nails to your nails, using nail glue.
This is a cute and simple design for your nails, you will love it. Now all you need to do is find a nice outfit to go with your nails.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades