In this tutorial, we learn how to do a Konad zebra nail design in 5 minutes. You will need: Konad white nail polish, stamper, zebra stamp, and scraper plate. First, place white nail polish onto the zebra stamp until it's all over the stencil. Then, use the scraper to remove the excess nail polish. Now, stamp the stamper onto the stencil and then stamp it onto your nail. You can clean up the excess white nail polish with nail polish remover on top of a Q-Tip. Before you begin this, you will want to paint your nails any color you like, either pink or black looks best with zebra print.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades