In this video , I have done a very easy and quick sequin nail manicure !
For this nail art design, you will need :
- Base coat
- Top coat
- Blue nail polish
- Green nail polish
- Red nail polish
- Black nail polish
- White nail polish
- Sequins for nails
- Fanning brush
- Tray for collecting the sequins
As you can probably tell , by this video itself, the main trick to doing sequin nails is to ensure that you fan the sequin sheets gently onto the nails, while it is still wet. You can do d this buy putting just a light gentle pressure on the nails, since the nails are still wet.
If you apply the sequins with heavy pressure the nail polish can get all lumpy and form messy globs and that could really create a lot of mess!
Apart from that, there are no other problem areas !
For questions , new nail art trends, nail art updates, nail art designs, etc, you can write to me on or follow me at -
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades