If you don't have the time or money for a trip to the spa for a pedicure, follow these steps for a quick at home fix.
Step 1 Prep
Use a scrub or pumice stone to remove dead, cracked skin from the bottoms of your feet while in the shower.
Step 2 Add Moisture
Immediately after getting out of shower, rub feet and legs with lotion.
Example: Olay Quench Daily Lotion with Shimmer
Step 3 Cuticles
Push back your cuticles if needed.
Step 4 Tools
Make a toe separator with toilet paper and pre-dip cotton swabs with polish remover.
Step 5 Paint
Use base coat and then two coats of color. Add top coat and let dry for at least 30 minutes.
- Rub each nail with remover before painting to remove any lotion.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades