Here I have used some very smart and easy to use nail art decals to create this lovely zip nail art design !
What I love about this nail art design is how much fun it is to do and how quickly you can create this look, and yet, how it always gives the look of having done some extraordinary artwork with a paintbrush or something on your nails !
As you can probably see in this video, I have used a shiny and soft shimmer blue nail polish to get the regular denim look. Of course, it goes without saying, you can use any other nail polish shade for your background - the best option would obviously being the denim shade you are wearing on the day you wish to flaunt this design !
Other nail art products and tools you would want to keep handy for this design are :
- Zip Nail Art Decals. ( I got mine from the bornprettystore website. You can use a 10% site wide off with this coupon code- SWSK31!!!!).
- Top coat and Base coat.
- Scissors and tweezer.
- Bowl of water.
- Cotton/soft cotton cloth.
For more nail art updates, nail art designs , or for all kinds of nail art questions, you can check out my youtube nail art channel
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades