Don't you hate when you get a broken nail? Broken nails can be disastrous for a manicure. Next time this happens, don't reach for the clippers right away! In this tutorial, you will learn how to use a simple tea bag to fix your broken nail. This method will seal up the crack and allow you to repaint your nails so no one knows!
This genius trick is very easy to do and almost undetectable. So, grab some Lipton from the kitchen and fix away!
Note: This works for natural nails only.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades