Many people enjoy being pampered when getting their nails pedicured professionally, but by following this simple step by step how to video you can get your feet in tip top shape at home in a little over half an hour.
Items you'll need for the pedicure: a basin or tub, foot soak or bath salts, pumice footstone, small brush, nail polish remover, cotton pads, nail polish, base coat for nails, top coat for nails, clippers, file, cuticle stick, lotion and foot scrub treatment.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades