This is a very easy hello kitty nail art design that I recently did using hello kitty nail art stickers! In the video given ahead, I have demonstrated in a step wise procedure how to use nail art stickers and how you can create this super cute design in less than a few minutes !
As you can see in the video itself, I have used hello kitty nail stickers bought in a complete nail art set here . However, if you are new to the concept of using nail stickers, you might find it useful to know that you can get loose stickers in the market too.
These stickers can be used on regular nail polish colors and you can use the regular base coats and top coats , as well as tweezers, etc.
Also, here are a few things to keep in mind :
- Always make sure that the nail polish is completely dry before you put the stickers on. Or else they wont stick well, if at all.
- Press the stickers very slowly and very well from all sides. Wait for a few minutes and then apply a top coat.
- If the stickers start peeling off from the sides, do not apply a top coat. Just remove it and put a new one in its place.
For more nail designs, top on nail art, nail art related questions, updates, etc, follow my youtube channel 'superwowstyle' as given below :
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades