Try making your own nail polish with old eye shadow you don't use anymore or perhaps they are old and you don't want to throw them away.You will need a clear coat nail polish, pigments such as eye shadow or NYX pigments. Put a little pigment on a plastic lid and pour clear coat onto eye shadow. Use more clear coat than pigment. Mix thoroughly and brush on nails. If you like the color and want to keep it, take an index card and fold into a cone like shape. Put bottom of cone into the nail polish bottle and put eye shadow or pigment into clear coat. Put the lid on bottle and shake to mix pigment with clear coat. You have made your own nail polish!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades