In this tutorial, we learn how to paint a black & pink French manicure with flowers. Start by painting the nails with a light pink nail polish, adding a couple layers so the color shows on top of the nail. Wait for this to dry, then paint black nail polish in a diagonal line across the top corner of the nail. Now, allow this to dry and take a sparkly purple nail polish and paint it in a line directly underneath the black polish. Next, use a toothpick or dotting tool to dot white nail polish in a flower shape on the black and underneath the purple. Then use a dotting tool or toothpick to dot a flower shape with the black polish on the pink side. Add in purple to the middle of the flowers, then wait to dry. To finish, apply a clear gloss polish and you're finished with this black and pink French manicure!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades