A nail art design for beginners. You will need a dotting tool, if you don't have one a toothpick or bobby pin will also work.
You can use any colours or brand of nail polish you like. This video is just to give you an idea of what you can create :)
The polishes I used were:
- Sally Hansen Extreme wear - 'White On' (nail)
- Barry M - 'Shocking Pink' (for the cherries)
- Collection 2000 - 'Spangles' (for the stalks)
I hope you like this video and find it helpful.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades