This tutorial shows a quick, interesting 80's inspired neon colored nail design. Using a base coat and then 2 layers of a while polish will establish the white background for these nails. Using a light, thin brush, make thin lines horizontally across your nails in a kind of blinds look, running all the way across your nail. For the paint-splattering effect, use small amounts of the desired colors and lightly stipple it over your nail, to simulate a splattering effect. This technique will create interesting, unique nails that are fast and easy to make.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades