In order to paint a geometric, tribal, ornamental design for your nails, you will need the following: base coat nail polish, hot pink nail polish, a gold/brass/copper nail polish, a dark nail polish, and a clear top coat or a shimmer. Apply your base coat to clean dry nails. When it dries, polish them with hot pink nail polish. Apply two coats. Allow each coat to dry, before adding the second coat. When the nails are dry, draw on the rectangular pattern. Place them in an angle across the center of the nail. Draw the lines down the sides. Allow it to dry. Add copper lines. Allow it to dry. Add a clear topcoat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades