This video tutorial will show you how to paint leopard print nails.
1. Apply orange color to top half of your nail starting at the cuticle
2. Apply a beige color in the middle of the nail blending with the orange
3. Apply a burnt yellow to the tip of the nail and blend with the beige
4. Apply reddish orange stops randomly around the nail, make them different shapes and sizes
5. Place small amount of black polish on a sheet of paper
6. Use a ultra fine paint brush to paint around spots using the polish on the paper, do not paint a full circle around spots but rather a semicircle
7. Add additional small black spots to fill any gaps
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.