This video tutorial will show you how to paint leopard print nails.
1. Apply orange color to top half of your nail starting at the cuticle
2. Apply a beige color in the middle of the nail blending with the orange
3. Apply a burnt yellow to the tip of the nail and blend with the beige
4. Apply reddish orange stops randomly around the nail, make them different shapes and sizes
5. Place small amount of black polish on a sheet of paper
6. Use a ultra fine paint brush to paint around spots using the polish on the paper, do not paint a full circle around spots but rather a semicircle
7. Add additional small black spots to fill any gaps
Have an iPhone? Check out all 200+ new features coming in iOS 13.