In order to paint musical notes on your nails, you will need the following: a base coat, a matte polish, topcoat, and a colored polish. Apply a base coat to your clean and dry manicured nails. Allow it to dry. This will make your nails smooth and even. It will also protect your nails from the chemicals in the colored polish. Apply two coats of the nail color that you choose. Allow it to dry. For one version, draw five lines on your nail. Allow it to dry for a few seconds. Then, draw on eighth notes. Another version allows you to just have free-floating notes. For those, just draw them on, without the lines. You can do a variety or choose a single design. Allow it to dry. Then, apply a topcoat. Allow it to dry.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades