Love4Nails shows step by step tips for achieving this look. Begin by choosing a background color. On top of the base, apply white polish. Then apply a smile line on the top portion of the nail as you would when doing a French manicure. Then fill in the nail. If its not perfectly straight its ok because it will be covered. Next, apply glitter polish on the white area of the nail. With the white polish make three dot and use a dotting tool to extend them, creating flowers. With the original blue polish, make a thin line in the white dot. Use tiny beads and dip the dotting tool in them. The finished process creates the pearlescent design. Complete the look by polishing with a coat of clear polish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades