This video shows how to paint Piet Mondrian inspired block print nails yourself. Apply a white base coat and top coat. Use black nail art paint because of the thin brush. Paint two black lines the length of your nails. Then paint black lines going across the width of the nails to make random size boxes. Dab the color of paint you are going to use on a piece of paper and use the nail art brush to get the paint off of the paper and apply the different color paint to the boxes. Wait about 10 minutes before applying the top coat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades